FILMAR srl is a subsidiary of Martinetto Group, which is also the parent company of REMMERT spa, MABIEL srl, PMA srl and NASTRIFICIO VENETO srl. Martinetto Group with sales revenues of almost 20 million Euros, is the greatest Italian company in the field of fabric tape: products range from medical gauze to harnesses for lifting heavy and bulky loads to the most fashionable ribbons adorning the garments of the most famous fashion griffes.
• FILMAR occupies a leading position in the production of curtain tapes. On the market since 1961, today, Filmar’s annual output covers about 50% of Italian demand. In the last few years, it has also been operating in the health care sector and has acquired some of the largest multinational pharmaceutical companies as customers.
• REMMERT is one of the leading company amongst the woven tape market, either fixed and elastic, in Italy. It operates in different areas namely: items for furnishings and clothing, footwear, leather goods and different kinds of medical supplies and industrial tapes.
• MABIEL, a leader in the field of technical tapes, operates in the automotive sector.
• PMA, is a leader in the production and marketing Plasters, Bandages, Collars and Braces.
• NASTRIFICIO VENETO, established in the 2000, finds its field of application in the pre-made waistband for trousers and since the 2008 is also involved in the production of the COMFORT tape together with the English partner PROFIT SERVICE.